Being overstressed may cause you to have physical symptoms and changes in your behavior.
Physical symptoms such as:
- More likely to catch a cold or the flu
- Mood Swings
Current research has linked stress to the development of disease and diabetes.
Ways to mange stress:
- Avoid self medication, such as alcohol, weed, yes weed, and other prescription drugs. Doing these things may form an unhealthy habit.
- Do relaxation exercises for 15 - 20 mins such as deep breathing and meditation.
- Find some hobbies such as, fishing, taking a walk, listening to music, take a bath, going for a drive.
- GET ENOUGH SLEEP! Lack of sleep may make you feel tired and irritable which increases your stress level.
- Organize your time. Learn to pace yourself.
- Talk about your concerns with someone. Do not be afraid or too prideful to talk to someone about what you are going through. You may find it helpful to talk about your worries.
- THINK POSITIVELY
- Take 30 mins a day for yourself.
Try some of these things to remain calm and stress free!